This powerful virtual analog synth has pretty much everything you’ll need as an electronic music producer. How about two oscillators (saw, pulse, triangle, and sine) with hardsync and PW/FM. One sub oscillator (saw and rectangle), one noise oscillator, wide-range LFO’s (0.1Hz up to 400 Hz) and a super user-friendly interface?
Users report a very analog sound from this synth, more than many of its’ competing virtual synths that comes with a price tag. So this free option will definitely satisfy you who wants to create rougher, analog, old school sounds.
The only thing really missing, in my opinion, is extra effects and an arpeggiator. But you can always use separate plugins for that, DAW-included or purchased.
All in all, a great, easy and powerful synth for electronic music production.
TAL-Elek7ro is a virtual analog synth with some special features like oscillator hard-sync and frequency modulation. It features alias-free oscillators, newly developed fast envelopes and LFOs with a wide range from 0.1Hz up to 400 Hz. A free routable envelope with attack and decay is available too. This synth is useful for a wide range of sounds from percussion to deep bass sounds.
- 2 oscillators with hard-sync, PW and FM (saw, pulse, triangle, sine).
- 1 sub oscillator (saw, rectangle).
- 1 noise oscillator.
- 18dB or 12dB non linear analog modelled low pass resonance filter.
- Mono mode, including portamento.
- Poly mode, up to 6 voices (not CPU optimized for poly mode).
- 2 free routable LFOs (0.1Hz – 400Hz, sine, triangle, saw, rectangle, s&h, noise).
- Filter and amplifier ADSR-envelope.
- Free routable AD-envelope.
- Mod-wheel and Pitch-Wheel support.
- MIDI Learn for all pots.
- Velocity to filter contour intensity.
- Panic button.
- Tutorial and installation guide.
- Factory presets.
Windows XP or higher (32 / 64 bit)
OSX 10.6 and < 10.10 (32 bit Host).